Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Treasure, Me Mateys, Treasure!

Ahoy, mateys! The knock on the door was a friendly pirate with a treasure chest for me. A very wonderfully filled treasure chest sent my way by the lovely Cynthia with a little help from her hubby, Ed.
Let me say, they did Lewis and Clark proud, sending enough provisions to see this knitter through more than a pair of socks!
Behold the bounty. I could barely pull the L&C box from the outer shipping box...Ed did a great job of packing the box!
As I unpacked the loot, I could barely believe the haul. Cynthia, you made me cry...that takes a LOT. So carefully choosen were: Trekking XXL (color 77), 2 skeins of Knitpicks "Bare" to dye with the Strawberry Kool Aid included, hand dyed Fleece Artist, a sock bag made by Jen, stitch markers, a Fiber Trends sock pattern AND a skein of STR in Scottish Highlands! To say I am touched is an understatement. Thank you!

3 Comments:

Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

Holy MOLY! You must have been a very good girl :) What a fantastic surprise. Yay for Yarn Aboard!!!!

9/02/2006 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a box of yarn! And they're all so different and yet so gorgeous!

9/02/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

what a fabulous package - i can't wait to receive mine and send it along...you lucked out with cynthia as your partner!

9/13/2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home