Monday, August 07, 2006

Me Thinks We Are Spoiled

Miss E has been patiently waiting for a dollhouse of her very own now quite a while. Hubster let it slide that we had one in the garage but it had no furniture. Could she have it, she wondered? She did not care that it was "empty"...she was quite sure her Barbie and Polly Pocket things would work nicely with it. That was Friday afternoon. It is now Monday afternoon and I can barely drag her in the house to eat and sleep. Which today was a good thing since I was not listening for the mailman to make a repeat appearance with these:
Someone decided to spoil her favorite little sister with two of the must-have books on my list. Thanks, BS! What a treat and definitely a surprise. Looks like I will defintely have to get my fingers flying to finish up some of those works in progress so I can devote time to socks, socks and more socks. I wonder how long it would take me to knit up every pair in both books?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Ooh, sock books!! I love the Vintage Socks book. Haven't made any of them yet, but you know I will.

8/07/2006 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home