Saturday, August 05, 2006

The day in pictures

Some of my new favorite pictures were snapped during our visit with Duck at the park. Many thanks to the blossoming photographer, R, for capturing us all so perfectly.

J, myself and Duck deep in conversation. Or giggling wildly, I'm not completely sure which. Probably giggling because we seem to do a lot of that. Notice how R captured the elusive Duck's hand and cane while hiding her face with my head? Neat trick.

Then we have Miss E practicing climbing the blocks. She discovered she could do so much more than she could during our last trip to this park: the bridge, the blocks and the chain ladder all by herself. Did I mention the temp was above 90 while she played? Did I also mention the girl hardly stopped at all to visit, rather delighting in the nearly empty playground and having all of Gram's attention? Can we say spoiled just a bit? LOL. Notice the new favorite blue dress being worn again.


Here is J, striking a pose. Really she was probably watching over E at some point and R just thought it was a great shot. (It is!) We tease J mercilessly about her softball shirt wearing style despite not having played or pitched for several years. Old habits die hard.


The best picture of R since her mystery project with Super Grandpa. I wish I knew what had made her smile like this...it's priceless. Hard to get a picture of her without some goofing around or refusing to smile so prettily. Snapped by J during the one time R relinquished the camera. (Did I mention they were each equipped with cameras and only one was really used? Grandpa's old 35mm film one!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Gorgeous photos - especially that last one. She has such a pretty smile :)

8/05/2006 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home