Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Many Faces of Motherhood, part one

The Teen Oh Mother Look, made famous statewide by the Rockin' R:


The Not Now, I am Busy Look as displayed by Miss E:


The Three Amigos:


One of my favorites from Summer Vacation 2005: Count the fish and do not fall in:



Another take on the My mother is a pain by R:



Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful.


MAMA! OUCH! AKA Oven Rack Meets Unprotected Hand.


Trying Out a New 'Do.

Motherhood is a fulltime job. One I am delighted to have. To my girls: thank you for making it easy most of the time. I love you!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

How nice to see everyone!

5/13/2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Thanks, Jane. They are an ornery bunch, that's for sure!

5/15/2006 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day :-)

One of my best friends lives in Ohio/Oberlin and I would say that it is one of my very favorite places to be!

This is my first time visiting your blog , the quilt you made is beautiful as is your Clapotis.

5/16/2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Welcome, Spiderwoman! Thanks for stopping by and please, come back again. ;o)

5/18/2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home