Thursday, April 13, 2006

Clapotis~fini!

OMG! A FO! Proof she still knits and is alive. Call off the search parties, ok? The lovely Miss E had begged for her own wrap to use on chilly nights when she wants to swing later. Being a good mama, I whipped her up one. Just some yarn from the stash...an acrylic that will not crush me when it is injured. Only change the pattern: 10 repeats of the straight rows instead of 12. She loves it.

As you can see, my buffet serves as the catch-all for stuff here. Drives me NUTS. Oh well. And as you can see, my house is dark thanks to icky wood paneling. Hate the stuff. But someday, about 100 years from now, I will have a different house with real walls...paintable, paperable walls. Someday.

Not much knitting going on lately. I have frogged Hubster's Manly Sweater. I have frogged 2 pairs of socks. I am waiting on a needle to arrive from Patternworks to finish an afghan. Some sewing has happened but it is a top secret project....I am not going to give away the surprise just yet but my handiwork should be appearing on someone else's blog in the next few weeks...if she likes it. ;o)

There may be more later, just depends on how the day goes...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love her look! hehe - That is tooooo cute. :) You have a runway model in the making. :::grin:::

4/13/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

It is adorable and looks great on her! Good job!

4/13/2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Well, that came out great, and she looks so cute wearing it.

4/13/2006 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My catch-all is the dining room table - it's right there when you come in the front door! Good thing we never have company. The mini-clapotis is very very cute...I mean sophisticated and the model is Top Notch.

4/15/2006 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute, itty bitty, clapotis! You are such a good momma. I pale in comparison.

4/15/2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home