Wednesday, April 05, 2006

She lives...to do it another day.

Hmm, wonder how many gutter-minded hits that will get me. lol. Anything for a laugh, right?

We survived Saturday and will see repeat perfomances of the gig throughout the month. Thankfully, not all of them at once. I have forgotten just how bratty and demanding some children can be. Oh well.

Is anyone else out there APPLAUDING that Katie Couric is leaving NBC? Short of winning the lottery, nothing else could make me happier. She is just too damn perky for AM television. Something about her just rubs me wrong and since the only 2 CBS shows I like are on after the news, I am delighted she is moving on. Just please, replace her with Ann Curry...

Knitting is semi-stalled. E's Clapotis is midway through the straight rows and looking rather wonderful. She is excited and I am happy to have one less ball of acrylic left in the stash. The Manly Sweater is exactly where it was last week and is edging ever closer to the frog pond. I just am not in love with it anymore. The project I am really itching to finish up is a baby afghan knit from the center out. All that is needed is a 40" US6 circ to finish it and I hate to order just one thing and pay shipping. It's like going to buy milk and only milk. Such a wasted trip. Some kind soul offered to lend me her needles but I fear a disaster would meet up with them in my care and the friendship means more to me than finishing the project. Silly, right?

Athena actually got to play this week! Curtains for the kitchen are finally in the works, almost done in fact. I finished one valance yesterday and will finish the matching panels tonight. The remaining valance just needs tabs which I will tackle this weekend after the extra kidlets are gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm not sure how much I want to see perky Katie on the evening news. I don't put perky and evening news together. That should be interesting.

4/06/2006 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home