Sunday, April 23, 2006

My children amaze me

Rockin' R spent some time this week enjoying the lovely spring weather while playing with J's camera. I had no idea what she was outside doing because I was too busy enjoying the quiet. Bad mama, right? Maybe not....look what she did. All of 12.5 yrs old and she can do this? I think she may be related to Jane rather than me. I can see these kinds of pictures in my mind when I am trying to capture stuff but they always elude me.


This one is just about my very favorite. This little statue is actually a fairy holding a bird in her hands. However, since she came home to live with us, the girls have commented from time to time about how she looks like an angel blowing a kiss which reminds us all of our Lydia.



3 Comments:

Blogger Madcap said...

Wow! That young lady needs a camera of her own.

4/25/2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Wonderful shots. I have to admire a girl who instinctively knows you have to get close to a flower! She did a great job. (You'll find me blushing at your compliment, though.)

4/30/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger jill said...

MCM and Amanda, The Rockin' R says thank you very much and please keep applying pressure to Mama for that camera of my own. ;o)

Jane, you should NOT blush. Your talent is an inspiration to many, RR is one of them. I could only hope for that kind of instinct and talent. Guess I'll stick to what comes easy: quilts and knitting. And eating. lol..

5/01/2006 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home