Sunday, April 30, 2006

The soundtrack of my life

By now, most everyone has seen this fun space filler floating out there in cyberspace. Seeing that I cannot force myself to post, I thought y'all might like to sneak a peek at my music choices. Believe me, this just barely skims the surface. I grew up with a very musically inclined grandmother who could play any instrument and the other one enjoyed a wide range of music. (I blame the Ink Spots on her.) Yes, my tastes land squarely in the country genre these days but that does not mean I don't enjoy the Beatles now and then. The girls tease me constantly about my love of country...that's when I whip out Janet Jackson, Andy Williams, Bing (my love!) or Billy Joel. That shuts 'em right up. LOL. Surprisingly enough, the older 2 know the Unforgettable album by heart and actually enjoy Bette's For the Boys soundtrack, although they won't admit to it all the time. So, what's on your turntable???

Create your own Music List @ HotFreeLayouts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow - Mac Davis! I haven't listened to him in years & I loved him as a teenager. A lot of good albums there - We could share an iPod - no prob! hehe

I'm headed over to Rhapsody to download a little Mac. ;)

4/30/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Well, Bron, it is a relief to know someone else gets the variety. The girls pointed out I have forgotten a whole BUNCH of artists like Elvis, The Supremes, Gladys Knight and The Pips, The Pointer Sisters...you get the idea. Until I did this, I really had no idea how wide my likes, no make that loves were.

Now if I could just get my OWN mp3 or ipod....

5/01/2006 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home