Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend sewing

Spent a little time yesterday whipping this up for a mystery toddler who loves Winnie the Pooh. I have other things in the works for her, so she must remain nameless at the moment. Sure was fun to finish something in under 30 minutes and know it will be worn, no matter what. I miss the toddler stage so much when it comes to dressing. Miss E wore tons of mamawear as a toddler. She remembered a jumper she had around the time she was 2, made from blue cord and had a blue floral blouse to go with it. She even remembered wearing it to ChuckECheese with Gram!WOW! I hope this jumper brings some similar memories to the mystery girl and her gram.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo, I should probably know this, but what is mamawear? I love jumpers, and thankfully my 10-year old still likes wearing them. Very cute.

9/20/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ipThis is gorgeous! I am absolutely dreading the time when my wee wuns reject my creations.

9/21/2006 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home