Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sock bag or a little girls' handbag

When I made this bag Saturday evening, E proclaimed it a "FABULOUS BAG, Mama. Just right for me." I had not thought about it being a bag for her. I made it as a trial for sock-KIP. Turns out, maybe my girl might have a head for marketing.
This bag is currently listed in my etsy shop: CreativeMamaDuck, which just opened today! The shop price is $12.50 plus the shipping...Yarn Aboarders can get a CMD bag for $10 with free shipping if they identify themselves as YA2ers. More bags are in the finishing stages right now, so stock will increase.
E wanted to play photographer this morning while I was snapping shop pics, so I let her take this one to show how nicely it hangs on the wrist while allowing the yarn to move. Only, I'm right-handed so this is wrong. She was in a hurry to do 100 things at once. I did not use a closure on this bag but could easily add a snap. I hate when my yarn gets hung-up on stuff in my bag. If you want a snap, just ask.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on the etsy shop!! I wish you lots of salews and nice friendly customers :)

9/06/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jill, hope you don't mind, but I have tagged you! Check my blog for details. It is such a fun way to find out more about all the people you meet in blogworld.

9/10/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home