Sunday, June 04, 2006

Needle Case

Hey, Bron!! Some pictures! Not exactly KIP but knitting related.


I do not know why I have lost the ability to take a better picture unless it is the cloudy late afternoon light. This is a needle case just whipped together off the top of my head using some lovely yellow scraps I picked up at my favorite quilt shop a while ago. The outside has both beautiful roses AND a scene of children with sheep (think shepherd and his mate). The inside is white muslin while the pocket is a very pale yellow ticking stripe. It will hold either straight or dpns, ties shut with white satin ribbon. And it is up for grabs! Price: $12.50 which includes first-class shipping within the USA. (I prefer Paypal but will consider other options, just ask) Please email me because blogger sometimes refuses to forward comments: sewjillquiltsATverizonDOTcom.

Similar cases will appear in this space as time allows (and if the first one sells). It feels stunning to sit and sew again. Although with my hearing loss, I am wondering if my machine is ok or if it just sounds "off" to me. We never really realize what we have until it is gone, do we?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely case! See, with you, it's not the quantity of pictures that counts, it's the quality. ;)

6/04/2006 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home