Monday, August 06, 2007

ABCs of Me

Bella Dia started this great ABC Meme. What a great writing prompt especially since I am not inspired to write at all.

"A"

Angels: I have a few of my own. I believe they hold many protective powers along with other good things.


Anne: One of my very favorite girl names. 2 of my daughters share this as their middle names.

Apples: One of the few fruits I will eat in many forms: pie, raw, applesauce, muffins. You get the idea.

Athena: Greek goddess of wisdom and weaving (or is it Roman? I always mix them up!). Also the name of my Bernina Virtuosa 160, one of my favorite toys.

Anger: At times, I have more than my share. When I was a girl, I was always tormented about my redheaded temper. Used to make me that much more quick-tempered. Nowadays, I am more likely to do a long, slow, full-roasting burn before bursting into flames. Still not pretty and still very much a redheaded temper. But what'd ya expect...I am a redhead!

Age: It's just a number, folks.

Coming up, "B".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Ah, a Bernina gal! I knew there was something kindred about you. I love my Bernina, but I haven't named it.

8/06/2007 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know that I'm still here praying!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

8/06/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

There is only one B word that fits me right now...and it's not all that nice...

8/07/2007 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home