Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Fun


I'm one of those terrible, old-fashioned mothers who thinks children should be outside all day, every day when the weather permits. Today we decided we needed a princess tent, not the regular old real camping tent the older girls adore. What better to use than "fancy" sheets with eyelet edging over the clothesline with a few pins and props? I even let her have a comforter for "carpet". Nary a peep from the princess E since I proclaimed it finished. Well, except for "WOW, Mama. You are terrific."

Now maybe I can accomplish some sewing this afternoon.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

So smart!!

6/21/2007 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! Makes me think of Like Water For Chocolate. Didn't they have billowy curtains to make summer time bedrooms?

6/21/2007 9:59 PM  
Blogger clothesknit said...

fabulous idea!

6/21/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

What a lovely tent! Thats an idea I may have to borrow for our backyard.

7/02/2007 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home