Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's Easter??

This is from 2 weeks ago. R wrote this on our back porch at the top of the steps. I think her cursive is lovely. She taught herself from a book not long ago. I am a strong believer in kids learning when it's right for them. Turns out waiting for her has proved wise on a lot of things: reading, math and cursive. Thank you for the beautiful welcome mat, R!
And this is the sight we woke to this morning. SNOW. And it is still coming down. I feel like we are living the Long, Hard Winter all over again. Thanks, Mother Nature.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

That is beautiful writing, and so is the snow - although I'm glad all we got is extreme cold. Have a lovely day!

4/08/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Madcap said...

You're giving me hope, dear lady.... I'd love to see cursive writing on my step someday.

4/08/2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger clothesknit said...

Very nice welcome mat! We have lots of chalk art outside. LOTS!

BTW, as long as you are not winding hay into hanks to burn in the fire like poor Laura and her sisters had to I'd say there is light (and warmth!) at the end of the tunnel!

4/08/2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Vivit! He lives! Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers especially today as we celebrate our risen Savior!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

4/08/2007 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got snow too...the only real snowfall we had all winter!

4/13/2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home