Monday, March 19, 2007

Clessidra Progress

Talk about a fast knit! I had visions of these socks being months in the making. Boy, was I wrong! I'd say at max, it will take 3 weeks to finish the pair, if that. This one is now about an inch from the heel flap and I think I'll get that inch done this evening yet.
Cable running down the back of my leg. I LOVE IT!! R has asked for a pair in purple and I am leaning towards another pair for myself in green...or maybe red just so I can rub it in to Jan that I have a pair of red handknit socks.

So, how are YOUR Clessidras coming along??

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Too cute! The cable is just adorable. I've thought about them, but the length scared me of. Your quick progress is making me reconsider.

3/19/2007 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I hate to be the one to tell you...but isn't your sock missing something?
(ducking)

3/19/2007 11:14 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Mine aren't yet, but I am VERY encouraged by your progress! Maybe I won't put them off for ages after all...

3/20/2007 1:22 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

it does knit up faster then expected, but i'm far behind you now. and will only get further and further behind. :) lookin' good!

3/20/2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

You finish that sock yet?
Hey, you ever gonna make that pillow for me? :o)
Here's a good verse:
I'm here praying as always!
2 Samuel 22:2-3 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

3/24/2007 11:22 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

My clessidras? I dunno. Are those for me?

3/27/2007 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home