Friday, February 23, 2007

ISO TREKKING XXL 126

I am searching for a skein of Trekking XXL 126 (pink, brown and white). This week, I bought one from the destash blog and have decided that I really want to do a second pair of socks in this colorway. One pair will be mine and the other pair(s) will be Miss E's. So, knitters, if you have a skein you'd part with or know where to find it, please email me: sewjillquilts AT verizon DOT net. I need to keep the price below $15 if at all possible or am willing to make a tote bag with matching eyeglass case, tissue holder and zippered sock bag (approx 9"x10") as trade.

ETA: 03/05/07- Mia the goddess of the hour has secured some for me. Much bowing and kissing off the royal feet from a distance has begun. Thanks again, Mia. You rock. May the knitting goddesses smile upon you for many, many days to come.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

If I'm not mistaken, that's a rare and valuable find, that #126. If you find some, let me know where!

2/24/2007 12:17 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

I just called my LYS and she has lots of Trekking 126. She is holding two skeins for me and I will pick them up tomorrow afternoon. Please email me at fireemtgirl AT gmail DOT com and we can work it out.

2/28/2007 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home