Friday, March 02, 2007

Week in pictures

One of E's finished summer tops. Simplicity 4208 vC, I believe. Same as before but different. She is very pleased with it and that delights me.



A Princess box arrived this week for the youngest princess from her cyber friend/cousin, Princess G. I tried to capture her excitement and failed dismally. Sorry about that, Princess G. You and your mama did a most excellent job of picking out things Princess E loves.


Especially the Barbie art set.


And the crown. I'm so totally jealous.








This one is for Jan, the twisted sister. Yes, that is J on the washing machine. The OPEN empty washing machine. Nope, I don't know why. I swear I'm raising the love children of Jeff Foxworthy and Erma Bombeck. "They call me the Washing Machine Thinker cuz I think great thoughts while washin' the laundry"

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Oh, OH!!! We finally have a princess. Do you know how hard my boys fought being called Princess? Even when I could get away with CALLING them princess, they refused to wear the tiara. Now I have someone to take my place as queen of most things that don't count when I abduct ??? abridge ??? abdominate ???? No, when I leave my throne.

Speaking of thrones, as far as I am concerned, washing machine thinking is for wimps. I'm also the queen of the crapper. The thinking pooper.

I've also been awake too long, does it show?

Love ya, sis!

3/03/2007 12:32 AM  
Blogger clothesknit said...

i'm glad she loved her goodies! that'll make my princess happy :o)

3/04/2007 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL That last one is a great pic. :-) It's so neat to see pics of the girls, I'd never seen them before.

3/04/2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home