Thursday, March 08, 2007

Borrowing an idea from Shizzknits, my version of Love Thursday:




Hubster's endless cardigan: DONE. Well, it still needs buttons and blocking but hey, I have roughly 9 months to get those done. Vital Stats: No-name 100% wool picked up last spring at a big box craft store, clearanced. US 5 and 6 circs and dpns, using the V-neck Cardigan pattern from The Complete Book of Raglan Sweaters (Thanks, sis Jan!) I just noticed that the picture looks like it has reddish blotches, it does not. Straight, boring Army green.


Definitely lovin' these Garterlac Dishclothes. So easy once you get going and perfect car knitting now that J has her permit. I am a flinchy rider. Let's call it a control issue and move along. These are now safely tucked away in my gift drawer. No particular person in mind, just one of those things I had to knit.


Mariah will be coming back out to play this weekend. I finally understand the whole sleeve issue but felt it best to have an entire day devoted to just her before starting up again. Well, that and I haven't ordered the rest of the needed yarn yet. I just cannot stash yarn like I have fabric. You'll see why in this coming to a blog near you soon, a whole post about my sewing mess and the massive clean-up efforts, complete with pictures! It should be enough to make anyone cringe. lol.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger clothesknit said...

the sweater looks great! yay for mariah...you can do it!!!

3/08/2007 9:46 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Yay for finishing the sweater!! And I really like the dishcloths, too. Very cute.

3/08/2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

oooh, nice sweater & dishcloths!

glad you got the sleeve issue sorted out and good luck continuing on! : )

3/08/2007 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good weekend. I have been having such problems with my computer! Pushes even Tim's skills to the limits...is it fixed now? I don't know but so far so good.....
Oh, and I love the dishcloths!
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

3/10/2007 10:34 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh Jill, whats happened in your sewing land?? Dying to read about "the mess"! Those dishclothes look lovely, way to good to actually use drying dishes! :)

3/11/2007 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home