Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday, these beauties arrived on my doorstep...to celebrate today. (Thanks, Duck..you rock!)

Today marks the beginning of the 36th year of Jill. GASP. SHUDDER. SIGH. 36 already? Really? That means in a few short months, I will have lived on my own exactly half my lifetime. It means that in a week, Miss E will be 7. Thanksgiving isn't far away and Christmas will be here faster than I could ever be ready for. Another sigh.

And all that means TOMORROW, I will most certainly find new wrinkles around my eyes and quite possibly a new grey hair sticking out from the auburn. Or maybe I will just stroke out when I finally come down off the flower high and look at the new driver license picture from this morning.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!!! 36? Sheesh, that's just a babe in the woods!

10/18/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

It's seven minutes past your birthday now, but I hope it was a great one! Happy Birthday.

10/19/2006 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- what pretty flowers. Happy Birthday!

10/19/2006 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jill! I am only 32 (lol) but I think the 30's really rock.

10/19/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jill! 36 seems so young to me now. Listen once you're past 40, it gets easy until you become closer to 50! I hope you have a wonderful year!

BTW the outfit you made for Grace is absolutely beautiful - you did a fabulous job!

10/21/2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy belated birthday Jill!

I was wondering if you ever got the sock yarn I sent you?

10/22/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Happy (very belated) birthday. Adore those flowers!

11/03/2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home