Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dessert, Donuts, Dog

Dessert, a yummy treat.

Donuts, how I miss my grandma's warm donuts on a cold morning before school. I can make some that everyone says tastes like hers but they aren't hers.

Dog, does he own us or we him? He's old and not much of a watchdog anymore but we still love him.

Dad, that I love dearly. Being a daddy's girl has definite upsides. ;o)

Decisions. One of my least favorite things to do...make them. But someone must.


This meme really does put me in mind of Dr Seuss. Hey, that's another "D".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should move out here...the weather's been fantastic lately!

Know that I care and am praying so hard!
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

8/09/2007 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No E, F, or G?
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 46:4-5 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

8/10/2007 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is E too hard or what?
Psalms 5:1-3 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

8/11/2007 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home