Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brain Farts While Sewing

This morning while folding the laundry, I came across a torn sheet. So with sheet in tow, I made my way to the sewing machine, changed the needle back to something suited for a woven instead of heavy denim and mended away. Then I noticed the tag said "Extra Deep Twin". Um, dude,no twin beds here anymore. How it escaped the twin sheet purge when we obtained free queen sets for the girls, I will never know. That was months ago at least.

Brain Farts: They happen to everyone. Not everyone owns up to them though, especially when they could have prevented one by checking the tag first.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to our winter wonderland! I haven't seen this much snow in years! Jon had a very scary drive home, Jared's still at work and will be coming home soon. I'll be happier when he's home!
Praying right now for you!
Rom.8:16-18: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
The Prayer Bears Website

1/11/2007 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home