Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas Knitting

It is offical: Christmas Knitting Season. The list is growing and the time allotted is shrinking. Hm, what to do? Keep adding things to the list, that's what!

On the needles:

Sweater for J from Knitty's archieves.
Sweater for E from a book (name forgotten at the moment)
Socks for E, nearly completion.
Shawl for me (thanks,A!)

In the wings, waiting:
More socks for E. KNEE socks at that. @@
Wrist warmers for J, R and Duck. Need a free pattern using fingering/sock weight yarn for Duck's...have the "perfect" yarn in the stash, just need a pattern now. Suggestions?
Sweater for Hubster. Has been on list 2 years running now. Probably going to make it 3 the way my hands are feeling.


The cold, damp weather coupled with fibro has me living in the chair, barely moving. OUCH is an understatement and exhaustion says it all. Stringing words together is a real chore at times so excuse the lack of posting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Sounds like you're busy! I hope you post pictures of all your projects when you're finished.

The yarn I'm using for my socks is Regia Crazy Colors. Yes, please send me the links for baby socks!

blessings,
Ruth
sewchic.blogspot.com

11/04/2006 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a pretty good list of Christmas knitting to me! I'm afraid to put mine out there like that--I fear it will be too long. Kudos to you for your bravery! lol

My mom has fibro too, so I have some idea of what you mean when you mention it. I hope your symptoms let up soon! I'll be praying for you.

11/04/2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! Oh my word! I got your package today, and I love every bit of it! Thank you so much for such a lovely and personal gift! I am just loving some of the projects on your blog...I am so000 glad to have finally met you!

11/06/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Oh Jill, you must post pictures of your happy-sad baby and the rag doll!

And yes, I did receive the links to the baby socks. I can't wait to get started!

Looking at your past projects...I hope my socks come out as good as yours look.

Ruth

11/07/2006 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home