Saturday, June 17, 2006

KWIW


Knitting while I wait, what a novel idea to some folks. This morning, while keeping Hubster company at the ER (again), I knit baby socks. Each nurse ooh'd and aah'd them as if socks were something new and exotic to them. I just smiled and knit on, happy to have thought to throw the stuff in the tote bag the day before for some swing knitting. Note to self: remember to put notebook back in tote bag!

Hubster is in a lot of pain due to a bulging disk...pain which is nearly unmanageable at this point. Another change in pain meds and the addition of steroids for the inflammation will hopefully get us through the weekend and to a follow-up with the family doc. Send healing thoughts his way...or shotgun shells mine. lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The very fact that I have a husband makes me want to send the shotgun shells, but the thought of not getting to heaven makes me send healing thoughts to hubster instead...

Love ya!

6/17/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

A husband in pain is not a good thing - lots of healing thoughts from me! Such cute socks, too. And kudos for remembering to take your knitting. I'll be sitting in dentist offices on Wednesday, waiting for my husband to have something or other done. I will not forget my knitting!

6/17/2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home