Thursday, June 15, 2006







Well, Blogger finally let me upload photos then won't put them in order. Figures. Anyhow, another bag finished this morning. It begged for a photo shoot with the twin from yesterday (which is going into the mail this weekend on an adventure). Miss E has been begging for a tiered skirt so I dug out Kwik Sew's Sewing for Children master pattern book and went to work this afternoon. She is delighted with it so I can overlook the flaws like uneven gathers and just let her enjoy it. I will be calling the Bernina dealer next week about a gathering foot since E wants more skirts like this. I have no ambition to sit gathering for hours at a time to accomplish these. bad momma points, I know. Oh well.

Knitting pictures will be tomorrow if y'all can stand more baby socks. That's all I have knit this week. An hour per sock, roughly, so that's evening tv knitting after the sun goes down. I am thinking of joining a summer sock swap (I forget the name of it) but not until I am 100% sure knitting mojo is back to stay a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I still likey the bag. And the skirt (and daughter) are both darling!

6/15/2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger Madcap said...

Love the bags! They're great, and you've obviously been a busy lady, between those and the skirt.

6/16/2006 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the tote bags. Are they for sale?
maryvance5@charter.net

7/16/2006 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home