Monday, February 06, 2006

Hey, Jan...you gotta do this!

I'm not so sure this is dead-on the money but it does have a wee inkling of truth to it. I wonder if Jan will end up with matching results??



You Have A Type A- Personality



A-





You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a B+! I'm so proud. Ten years ago, I would have had an A+++.

Ahhhhh, life is good!

2/07/2006 2:19 AM  
Blogger Madcap said...

Got a B-! Yahoo! I'm gettin' mellow....

2/07/2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Are y'all calling me uptight and tense? LOL. At least I can now hope to mellow as I age thanks to you all. (Remember, I'm in my 30s)

2/07/2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home