Sunday, February 05, 2006

How many knitters are married to armchair coaches? Knitters who like football and wanted to watch the SuperBowl while knitting? :::Jill, waving her arm wildly::: Guess which knitter had to leave the viewing area minutes into the third quarter due to Mr Armchair-I-Could-Do-SOOOO-Much-Better Coach. I just could not take another nanosecond of "what the hell are they doing? I wouldn't have called for that play". It was either leave the room or try to adjust to life in prison without needles. The part that still has me steamed is THE STEELERS WON AND I HAD TO MISS IT!!! Thanks a lot,honey. If this surgery does not cure what ails you, someone had better come and hubby-knap you for your own safety.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hear ya, sis! Every time the phone rang, he jumped up, thinking it might be Bill Cower, calling to ask his advice.

I'm happy to say that I was able to ignore him and did see the entire game...knitting the entire time...

Next time, we'll put the guys in one room, us in another?

2/07/2006 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home