Friday, December 16, 2005

New Look....or How I Drive Myself Nuts

Daughter J, the teen, has long been interested in html, building webpages, etc and being hungry for new knowledge, I have tried to keep up with her and learn html. It took me a while to master the img scr thing and the a href (my favorite!) but I cannot seem to figure out exactly how to create the desired look for this blog. What I want is three columns filled with the usual stuff: daily reads, WIPs, FOs, At the Bedside Reading, Jamming Along With...that kind of stuff. So bare (or is it bear? I always forget. lol) with me while I tinker in the coming weeks. I did manage to add some to my Knit Blogs list. If your blog isn't there yet, (Kris) it will be soon. I have a monster headache threatening to turn migraine on me in a flash so I am stopping for the morning.

In all this, I lost my code for the Knit Ohio ring and I must find it PRONTO. Also must figure out how to use the button I want for it. Any button-stealing pros care to walk me through this? In return, I will shamelessly hawk your blog, wares, and name my next pet after you...although it probably will NOT be a cat nor will it be in immediate future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

I just sent you a long email about how to repost the code with the button that you want. I hope that helps!

12/16/2005 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the migraine passes and you are feeling better soon.

12/19/2005 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home