Sunday, December 04, 2005

Anyone else notice that WeatherPixie is often not dressed properly for the current conditions? I hate to break it to her, her being so stylish, hip and all that...but when the temps dip below about 40F, we put on coats and jackets. Not sweater and tanks. Or in my case, 3 shirts and a sweater PLUS a coat when outside. Yup, I really wear 3 shirts all winter long. I'm that cold.

Spent part of the afternoon re-stretching and sandwiching the quilt that was bothering me and then part of the evening working on free-motion quilting. I need practice and probably lots of it but this attempt, thus far, is looking much better. I hope to finish the quilting tomorrow sometime and then sit and scratch my noodle about bindings for a bit. Not sure which way to go on binding with this one just yet but I'm sure it will come to me.

Made the usual delish Sunday dinner....this week it was chicken in the crockpot with carrots, potatoes, biscuits and gravy. Tomorrow's lunch is already planned as chicken and noodles with carrots. The girls love that dish and have converted Hubster into liking it as well. J will probably help fix it so she can learn how simple it really is to make.

Hope the weekend was good for you. Ta-ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home