Monday, August 13, 2007

K

I have been a knitter for 31, almost 32, years now. That is a long time to play with string and sticks.

I have also been kicking myself for the better part of a week now for not snatching up the set of linen napkins I found at a thrift store for a buck. Plain white, spotless and they would have been fun to embroider.

Kidlets have always been a central part of my life. One of my first paying jobs was babysitting and daycare was what put food on the table and a roof over our heads when Hubster had open-heart surgery 7 years ago.

Kind is a word I like to have associated with my name. As are kindred,keeper and kitchenware.

Knowledge is power. Schoolhouse Rock said it loud and proud back in the day. It's still true.

Knucklehead is a word that has the power to make me giggle. Mental images are sometimes very silly.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 4 letters in one day! All very good!
I was just going to share verse 18 but backed up and read some more of the chapter and had to send the rest, too. Continuing to pray!
Psalms 89:15-18 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

8/13/2007 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a spurter...as in you go in spurts. Definitely lifting you up in prayer right now!
Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

8/14/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Hey! I'm done at the greenhouse! Come to the cabin for tea and we'll hit the thrift stores. Yes?

8/15/2007 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home