Friday, October 07, 2005

I've fallen off the blog wagon a bit. Used to be, I could find pages of things to blab about but lately, I am so utterly exhausted, just checking the scant email is a chore. The allergy issue has been raised and discussed multiple times and very well may be valid but I think it is something else. My thyroid problem has never seemed to be helped by the meds. New problems are arising, symptoms that alone, one by one, would seem like nothing but seem like something to me. Achy joints and muscles, headaches, feeling foggy and forgetful. The kidlets tease it is because I am aging. Sure, they can joke about it. After all, if I turn out to be a nasty, mean-spirited old woman, they get to pick my nursing home. I'm not finding any humor in needing two naps to get through the day. Or tylenol to move about to accomplish a few measly rows of knitting. And I do mean measly.

Enough whine for now....we're outta cheese here at Chez J. Yes, I love my rubber ducky. I collect the things. I am trying to convince Hubster to allow me to get personalized license plates with something "DUCK" on them. He's not amused in the least. Evidently, he thinks I should ask for "HOTTIE" because we all know love is blind. Personally, I think he needs to have his head examined and inquire about a head transplant. Hubster: have I said "I HEART YOU" lately?

I did get my entry in for Jane's show me your sock contest via email and a webshots photo album. Pstt, Jane. I'm partial to the Lorna's Laces Black Purl. Wink, wink. The cooler weather has given me two days to wear brand-new handknit socks: Seaweed and River Rapids. I see River Rapids in my future again, in grey.

Good night all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just read your entry and I am wondering if you have fibromyalgia. It sure would fit all your symptoms.

10/08/2005 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home